10DM Living Super Soil
This is our highest quality living soil, crafted for early growth without the need for expensive fertilizers. Robust enough to feed your plant for 6-9 months, while gentle enough to start seedlings or for indoor use on all fruit and vegetable crops. Cannabis growers especially seem to love it.
- Compost (NPK 6:3:2)
- Mycelium rich Hogsback soil for a healthy soil food web
- Coir, perlite and vermiculite for aeration and structure
- Fish, bone and feather meals for added phosphorous and micro-nutrients
- Thrive Wood Vinegar for strong root growth and natural plant immunity
- Thrive Inoculated Biochar for long term plant feeding and host for beneficial soil microbes
- Inoculants include both Efficient Microbes (EM) and locally sourced Indigenous Microbes (IM)
1. You do not need to add fertilizer as our soil is a complete organic fertilizer on its own
2. We know our super soil is around 1/2 the price of other soils. But we care more about offering genuine value and not over-complicating things. For instance, we don't throw superficial ingredients in such as rock dust, unless of course we also added IM collected during the winter months, as that is what would be needed to make those minerals available to the plant.
3. All our ingredients are sourced regeneratively from the Amathole region, ensuring 100% organic hand-crafted, sustainable production
4. We do NOT use pine or eucalyptus in any of our living composts or soils. The embedded oils in pine coat soil microbes rendering them inactive whilst eucalptus releases allelopathic compounds which are toxic to other plants and soil organisms.