Thrive Centre exists as a place of learning and calm retreat in the magical forests, mountains and waterfalls of Hogsback. We practise simple stewardship of Nature, constantly observing and learning from her rythms. Although we lean towards our Celtic and African roots, we remain open to all paths. Visit us to learn and experience :-
- Increased appreciation and knowledge of the harmony of Nature
- Practical knowledge of soil, plants and preparing nutritious food from your gardens
- Understanding of, and how to apply, sustainable systems e.g. grey water systems, animal-food-waste exchanges, energy systems etc.
- Increased bond with loved ones over shared harvesting, bread-making, food preservation etc.
- Practical natural building techniques
"It has what people who are only rich find so frustrating, because you cannot buy it with money."
- Alan Watts