500ml Wood Vinegar
Thrive wood vinegar is distilled from our oak and bamboo biochar kilns, with more than 200 chemicals and minerals beneficial to plant health, such as K, Ca, Mg, Zn, Ge, Mn, Fe, plus vitamins B1 and B2.
Wood vinegar improves soil and plant quality, eliminates pests and controls plant growth, but can be toxic to plants if too much is applied. It should always be used in distilled form, as an excellent organic replacement to chemical pesticides and fungicides.
It accelerates the growth of roots, stems, tubers, leaves, flowers, and fruit. Studies shows that after applying wood vinegar in an orchard, fruit trees produce increased amounts of fruit. It is safe to all living matter in the food chain, especially insects that help pollinate plants.
- Repel insect pests (foliar spray) 1:300
- Control fungal diseases (foliar spray) 1:200
- Control root rot (apply to plant base) 1:200
- Stimulate crop development 1:500 to 1:1000
- Stimulate compost production 1:100
- Supplement in livestock feed 1:300
- Combat bad odours in animal pens 1:50
- Repel houseflies (spray onto areas) 1:100
- Skin softener: 60ml per bath